|State/Regional - Laws and Regulations|
This category provides reference to U.S. state laws and regulations and Canadian regional laws and regulations. Coverage is provided for all 50 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces, and two Canadian territories.
The following areas of regulatory information are included in this category:
2. State/Regional EPA Regulations
3. Other Regulations (administrative code/rules - regulations for all agencies in a U.S. state and information on the state's official register)
4. Canadian Gazette sites (regional registers)
5. Legislative Information
6. U.S. State Courts/Judicial
7. Commercial Vendors of Regulatory Information
8. Directories that provide overviews, summaries and supporting documentation)
9. Indexes such as the Canadian Environmental Statutes and Regulations Index and the Canadian Environmental Laws and Regulations Index
Note: Listings in this category have limited searchability by technical words.
See the EnviroSource category Books and other categories for reference to listings which provide additional coverage such as summaries and interpretations of laws and regulations.
A discussion on U.S. state laws and regulations and how to use them in conjunction with this category can be found in the Subject Guide titled U.S. Environmental Regulatory Guide.
Regulatory updates can also be found on the EnviroSource Home Page under "View News Sites".
Regulations for U.S. state agencies, other than the environmental agencies referenced in this category (i.e. the "State EPAs"), can often be found at the administrative code/rules sites referenced in this category. If not, see the Web sites referenced in the EnviroSource category State/Regional - Agencies.