If this is your listing you must be registered and logged in to claim. If you are logged in you will see an icon similar to this to the left that you will click to claim the listing. Once a listing has been claimed it can be edited. You must be logged in to edit a listing.
Title of Listing:
|Construction Management, Planning, Remediation/Investigation, Waste Management, Water/Wastewater/Groundwater, All Listings|
A full-service, multidisciplined engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm, serving private and public sector clients throughout the Western United States. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has been providing engineering and scientific solutions to environmental problems since the firm's founding in 1919.
Service areas include:
- Water Services - water resource management, water systems, and drinking water quality, high-rate treatment processes, corrosion control strategies, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Wastewater Services - wastewater treatment and reclamation, development of new systems
- Industrial Services - site investigation, environmental audit and management, remediation of hazardous materials and wastes, regulatory compliance, planning, design, construction management, startup of industrial waste treatment and hazardous waste remediation projects.
- Industrial Facilities Services - building planning, process flow, retrofits
- Airport Services
- Instrumentation Services
- Solid Waste Services - landfill design and expansion, waste management, monitoring, surface and groundwater hydrology, engineering-geology, processing engineering, and working with regulatory agencies.
- Advanced Technology Services
Groundwater Characterization, Landfills/Dumps, Planning, Site Characterization, Waste Management, Wastewater Treatment/CWA, Water Resources/Supply/SDWA
|1000 Hill Road|
|Ventura ||Primary ||(805) 658-0607 |
|United States |
Phoenix, AZ; Bakersfield, CA; Irvine, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA; Ontario, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Ventura, CA; Choteau, MT; Great Falls, MT; Missoula, MT; Reno, NV; Carson City, NV; Las Vegas, NV Portland, OR; Federal Way, WA; Washington D.C.