If this is your listing you must be registered and logged in to claim. If you are logged in you will see an icon similar to this to the left that you will click to claim the listing. Once a listing has been claimed it can be edited. You must be logged in to edit a listing.
Title of Listing:
|EMA Services, Inc.|
|Surveying/GIS/Imaging, Data Management, All Listings|
EMA is an information and control technology consultant to utilities. Since 1975, they have helped clients develop and implement operational strategies for improving work practices, addressing organizational development, and leveraging technology.
EMA's services are structured to respond to all utility information technology and control needs. EMA's philosophy involves simultaneous review of utility processes or practices, the organizational structure and staffing, and technology's role. The synergy of these elements each working at their optimum achieves maximum productivity.
They provide the following services:
- Assess your current systems and competitive situation and help determine future needs
- Develop strategic technology plans to create a collective vision, establish consensus and set standards
- Provide strategic information system planning to ensure easy access and proper acquisition and maintenance of data
- Integrate systems to develop cost-effective information sharing solutions
- Plan and implement geographic information systems solutions to effectively gather, manage, share, and use spatial information resources
- Develop records management solutions to improve access and management of key record drawings and documents
- Review and help reinvent maintenance practices and select computerized maintenance management systems
- Develop laboratory information management systems which effectively manage data
- Develop and integrate management information systems to foster information exchange
- Plan, design and implement telecommunications and data network infrastructure to foster data management and widespread information sharing
- Provide control systems and SCADA systems to automate operations and optimize control (http://www.epri.com/) (http://iinet.net.au/~ianw/)
- Provide organizational development skills to maximize human effectiveness.
Control Systems, Mapping/GIS
Control Technology, Utilities, Work Practices, Organizational Development, Data Maintenance, GIS, Telecommunications Infrastructure, SCADA Systems, Human Systems
|EMA Services, Inc.|
|St. Paul ||Primary ||(612) 639-5600 |
|United States |
Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Tucson, AZ